Did anyone else expect to see Adrian Paul at the end?
TLOlczyk
2004-05-06 03:18:16 UTC
The reply-to email address is ***@yahoo.com.
This is an address I ignore.
To reply via email, remove 2002 and change yahoo to
interaccess,

**
Thaddeus L. Olczyk, PhD

There is a difference between
*thinking* you know something,
and *knowing* you know something.
Pam
2004-05-06 03:33:16 UTC
Post by TLOlczyk
This is an address I ignore.
To reply via email, remove 2002 and change yahoo to
interaccess,
**
Thaddeus L. Olczyk, PhD
There is a difference between
*thinking* you know something,
and *knowing* you know something.
I was looking for Lorenzo Lamas, of the short-lived series "The Immortal",
which many considered a bad Highlander rip-off. I rather liked it and was
disappointed when it wasn't continued.
Jillun
2004-05-06 13:19:34 UTC
Post by Pam
Post by TLOlczyk
This is an address I ignore.
To reply via email, remove 2002 and change yahoo to
interaccess,
**
Thaddeus L. Olczyk, PhD
There is a difference between
*thinking* you know something,
and *knowing* you know something.
I was looking for Lorenzo Lamas, of the short-lived series "The Immortal",
which many considered a bad Highlander rip-off. I rather liked it and was
disappointed when it wasn't continued.
Actually, the only person I'd think it to be is... METHOS!
Puh-lease... Duncan MacLeod? Hmmph. He'd never run around calling
himself "The Immortal". But Methos, the man of a thousand faces? Of
course as far as we know he's still low-profile. But it's been years
since the Highlander series.
Mark Jones
And MacLeod doesn't employ minions. But Methos--sure he would!
TLOlczyk
2004-05-06 17:33:00 UTC
Post by Jillun
Actually, the only person I'd think it to be is... METHOS!
Puh-lease... Duncan MacLeod? Hmmph. He'd never run around calling
himself "The Immortal". But Methos, the man of a thousand faces? Of
course as far as we know he's still low-profile. But it's been years
since the Highlander series.
The thought was the the gathering came and Duncan was the one.
It could never be Methos, I just don't see woman going for him that
much.

Mark Jones
2004-05-06 19:01:06 UTC
Post by TLOlczyk
Post by Jillun
Actually, the only person I'd think it to be is... METHOS!
Puh-lease... Duncan MacLeod? Hmmph. He'd never run around calling
himself "The Immortal". But Methos, the man of a thousand faces? Of
course as far as we know he's still low-profile. But it's been years
since the Highlander series.
The thought was the the gathering came and Duncan was the one.
It could never be Methos, I just don't see woman going for him that
much.
Clearly you haven't been around Highlander fandom much. A HUGE part of
HL fanfic revolves around Methos/Peter Wingfield, written by women who
think he's just the bee's knees.
The Fish Girl
2004-05-06 20:13:08 UTC
<< Clearly you haven't been around Highlander fandom much. A HUGE part of
HL fanfic revolves around Methos/Peter Wingfield, written by women who
think he's just the bee's knees. >><BR><BR>

Hell... you know the flame wars we have here about Spike? Had em about Methos
and Cassandra... Spike IS the Buffyverse Methos.

Mandi
The fish Girl
"I saw Fish"
"Hey it's the Fish Girl!"
SUQKRT
2004-05-08 17:50:05 UTC
Post by The Fish Girl
<< Clearly you haven't been around Highlander fandom much. A HUGE part of
HL fanfic revolves around Methos/Peter Wingfield, written by women who
think he's just the bee's knees. >>
Hell... you know the flame wars we have here about Spike? Had em about Methos
and Cassandra... Spike IS the Buffyverse Methos.
Mandi
And then there's "they killed Richie!", the Bastards! ;o)
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")
Peter Mason
Yeah poor Richie. Pity Adrian Paul's ego couldn't tolerate competition.
j***@gmail.com
Look! It's 2015! They killed Richie because they thought it was cool, and weren't sure there was even going to be a next season.
Zombie Elvis
2004-05-06 08:08:15 UTC
I know I did.
Mark Jones
2004-05-06 16:31:28 UTC
Post by Zombie Elvis
I know I did.
_I_ was looking to see Christopher George, personally.

(See, "Immortal, The" on IMDB if you're too young to have any idea what
I'm talking about.)
Randy Money
2004-05-06 16:38:53 UTC
Post by Mark Jones
Post by Zombie Elvis
I know I did.
_I_ was looking to see Christopher George, personally.
(See, "Immortal, The" on IMDB if you're too young to have any idea what
I'm talking about.)
[*sound of hand hitting forhead*]

Randy M.
(although T.I. being neither good nor evil, infinitely attractive to
women, etc., etc., still sounds more like Simon Templar, alias The Saint)
Brent McKee
2004-05-06 22:36:52 UTC
Post by Mark Jones
Post by Zombie Elvis
I know I did.
_I_ was looking to see Christopher George, personally.
(See, "Immortal, The" on IMDB if you're too young to have any idea what
I'm talking about.)
That would have been a neat trick under the circumstance --
Christopher George died of a heart attack twenty years ago.
--
Brent McKee

To reply by email, please remove the capital letters (S and N) from
the email address

"If we cease to judge this world, we may find ourselves, very quickly,
in one which is infinitely worse."
- Margaret Atwood

"Nothing is more dangerous than a dogmatic worldview - nothing more
constraining, more blinding to innovation, more destructive of
openness to novelty. "
- Stephen Jay Gould (1941-2002)
Randy Money
2004-05-06 15:40:35 UTC
Nope. I was expecting the back of the card to have a stick figure with a
halo.

Randy M.
SUQKRT

(")_(")
Jillun
2004-05-08 21:33:49 UTC
Post by SUQKRT
And then there's "they killed Richie!", the Bastards! ;o)
Suz
Wait! We have to have the appropriate reaction to that statement. Let
me pull my Highlander hat out of the dusty storage box....

Richie is not dead! It was one of Ahriman's illusions! He used it to
drive off MacLeod while plotting his next move! And... and that
gravestone? Joe put it there to protect Richie from um... getting
harrassed! And... and....